Current Research Work
General Field: Elementary Particle Physics (Phenomenology)
Main Area: Hadronic Physics
- Meson spectroscopy, meson-meson scattering, and meson production
- Unitarised quark models
- Scalar mesons and Adler zeros
- Quark-Level Linear sigma Model and phenomenological applications
- Particle instability and CP violation
- Experimental indications of compositeness in the weak sector of the
Previous Work and Other Research Interests
- Relativistic description of bound states and scattering in nucleonic and
- Bethe-Salpeter and covariant quasi-potential equations.
- Strong-interaction effects in the scalar sector of the Standard Model.
- Spontaneous symmetry breaking and triviality in