- T. van Ritbergen, J.A.M. Vermaseren, S.A. Larin, P. Nogueira, "The calculation of various quantities within perturbation theory at the 3- and 4-loop order", Int. J. Mod. Phys. C 6 (1995) 513-518
- P. Bicudo, J. Ribeiro and J. Rodrigues, "K-NS channel I=1,0 phase shifts as a direct measure of chiral condensation", Phys. Rev. C 52 (1995)
- M. Baldo, G. Giansiracusa, U. Lombardo, I. Bombaci and L. S. Ferreira, "Microscopic theory of the nuclear equation of state", Nucl. Phys. A 583 (1995) 599.
- P. D. Sacramento and V. R. Vieira, "Finite-temperature correlation functions of the Haldane-Shastry model", J. Phys. Cond. Matt. 7 (1995) 8619.
- V. R. Vieira and P. D. Sacramento, "Path integrals of spin-J systems in the holomorphic representation", Nucl. Phys. B 448 (1995) 331
- V. R. Vieira and P. D. Sacramento, "Generalized phase-space representatives of spin.J operators in terms of Bloch coherent states", Annals of Phys. 242 (1995) 188
- J. M. P. Carmelo, A. H. Castro-Neto and D. K. Campbell, "New operator algebra for the Hubbard chain"; Plenum Press New York (1995)
- J. M. P. Carmelo and F. Guinea, "Particle tunneling and magnetization tunneling in the presence of electron-electron interaction", Kluwer Academic Publishers (1995)
- J. M. P. Carmelo and N. M. R. Peres, "Ground states of integrable quantum liquids", Phys. Rev. B 51 (1995)
- P. D. Sacramento, "Non-Fermi liquid behavior in the Kondo and Heisenberg models", Nato Asi Series B 343 (1995) 273
- P. D. Sacramento, "Thermodynamics of the attractive Hubbard chain", Journ. of Phys. Cond. Matt. 7 (1995) 143.
- P. Schlottmann and P. D. Sacramento, "Some applications of the multichannel Kondo problem", Physica B 206-207 (1995) 95